For more information about this job please contact:
A exciting opportunity to work for a person who is looking to start their career in Admin! My client is based in Ely and are looking for somebody to start with the business as an Administration and working their way up in the company.
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 4:30pm
20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Free parking onsite
To act as a primary point of contact for our customers with the aim of resolving any requests or issues they have and to work closely with your colleagues in operations to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the service, weighbridge and administration function which will deliver the best possible level of service to our customers.
- Responding to Customer Service Emails
- Answering Phone calls and taking appropriate actions
- Inputting and maintaining Broker work including cancellations
- Carry out daily admin procedures through Purgo for sub-contracted work
- Administration of Material Loads including Annex 7
- Manage and monitor all Weighbridge Administration across the Ellgia South region
- Reconciliation of drivers work tickets when required
- Communication with Trading Manager, General Manager and Third Parties in terms of loads booked in and out
- Provision of trading price data to General Manager
- Apart from the duties summarised here, the role may vary from time to time to include other reasonable duties, to cover short term resource shortages, staff absence and the changing needs of the business
For more information please contact Gemma Taylor on 01480 277997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA St Neots Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.