For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client based in Elstree who are looking for an Administrator to join a their team as maternity cover on a full time basis.
This role is very interesting, varied & fast paced so you must have a strong admin background!
- Based in Elstree
- Salary between £21,000 to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Looking for someone ASAP – interviews being held immediately
- 25 days annual leave plus public bank holidays
- Excellent company benefits
- Free parking on site
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Core office reception duties, dealing with telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Accepting deliveries, arranging postage and assisting HSE and Logistics Officer with shipments (first point of contact in absence)
- Managing mobile phone contracts
- Arranging meetings, appointments and ‘All Staff’ Meetings, including booking rooms, conference facilities and refreshments when necessary
- Arranging travel visas, checking appropriate procedure is followed by employees
- Reviewing and maintaining contracts with office suppliers and service providers
- Ordering, maintaining and managing budget for stationery, office equipment and office supplies, and raising Purchase Orders
- Organising and filing paperwork and documents, managing the office folders
- Renewals, processing invoicing, ensuring all employees are aware of any changes and/or taking full advantage of them
- Arranging both in-house and external events, including staff events
- Arranging hotels and booking taxi’s for company guests, members of the board and senior management
Skills and experience required:
- Administrative background experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be pro-active & organised
- Eager to learn
- Friendly and approachable
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.