Meetings & Events Office Administrator
To provide administrative support to the meetings and events / space allocation team. To manage the bedroom reservations and the allocation of teaching and meeting space.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Conference Office Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure that tasks are carried out in accordance with departmental procedures and work instructions
- To support the Conference Office Manager in the day-to-day operation of the department
- To book all necessary requirements in Kinetics system to include client contact details, meeting rooms, bedrooms, catering and quotations
- To communicate with the operational teams to ensure that they are fully aware of requirements and changes
- To provide a professional service to all clients and University personnel who you come into contact with
- To support the meetings and events office with administrative duties where required
- To manage all food, beverage and accommodation requests
- To manage space allocation requests in a prompt and effective manner and ensure the allocation of teaching space is in the most appropriate space
- To maintain and, where necessary, make suggestions to improve standards
- To be aware of and to comply with company and legal requirements including health, safety and hygiene
- To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by a member of the management team
- Maintain uniform standards in line with the company policy
- Maintain office standards in line with the departmental policy
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.