For more information about this job please contact:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for my client in Cambridge who are looking for an Administrator. The successful applicant will ensure the smooth running of the office and facilities, and act as the first point of contact for customers. You must have experience or interest in Administration. Excellent, demonstrable written and spoken communication skills are absolutely essentials as you will be dealing with a number of people over the phone and via email as well as face-to-face. A high level of computer literacy is necessary, and familiarity with simple databases and website updating is desirable.
Hours of work
Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5pm
22 days Annual leave, plus bank holidays
Main duties & responsibilities
- Keep accurate records of all communications and tracking of information in databases and systems.
- Administrate and maintain records and paperwork relating to all training courses.
- Collate feedback and information on delivery performance to ensure all customer expectations are met.
- Resolve problems where they occur and report promptly to the Operations Manager
- Support staff by ensuring they have all necessary information and resources to run course effectively.
- Maintain and update our website with training information.
- Maintain supplies of stationary and equipment
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer based information.
- Organise incoming and outgoing post
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Arranging e vents and booking rooms and conference facilities.
- Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries via telephone.
- Liaise with customers to organise training courses using web-based bookings, email, telephone, face-to-face meetings and our database.
- Adhere to the company’s communication strategy.
- Complete and send invoices on time; keep up to date with bookkeeping.
- Post receipts and take payments over the phone.
- Support invoicing procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations
- Look for opportunities to upsell and promote other services to customers
If you want to know more information please contact Gemma Taylor on 01480 277997 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA St Neots Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.