For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client in Brent Cross for an Administrator to join one a well established, exciting clients.
This role is a very interesting, varied & fast paced role & we are seeking someone with either Customer Service or Administration experience!
- Brent Cross
- Salary of £20,000 to £21,500 per annum dependent on experience
- Looking for someone ASAP – interviews being held early next week
- 23 days annual leave plus public bank holidays
- Excellent company benefits
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing orders by identifying the customers requirements
- Taking all incoming calls with efficiency & great Customer Service
- Dealing with the incoming emails, ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage any supply changes for all accounts
- Identifying improvements to working processes & procedures
- Update management with all on going activities
Skills and experience required:
- Administrative background experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be pro-active, have an excellent time management ethos
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.