Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for Administrators to join our fun, fresh and niche client in Borehamwood.
Location – Borehamwood
Salary - £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Monday to Friday
- Ensuring that post and emails received are processed and made available to the Disputes Team within the deadlines
- To assist with responding to all emails and manage the customer service inbox
- To ensure that all relevant forms are processed in a timely and accurate manner e.g. membership applications
- To issue Dispute Notification Claims Forms where required
- To assist with dispatching of all letters and documentation ensuring they contain the appropriate scheme literature.
- Assisting Disputes Case Handlers with casework where required including but not limited to proof reading adjudication decisions, requesting payments, responding to case emails and preparing cases for adjudication
- Maintaining filing systems and computer records
- Ensuring that the daily post is franked on time and cheques are processed accurately
- Ensuring that Adjudication decisions are processed for payment throughout the day and that payment is sent
This company really do offer a great place to work with spacious, open plan offices, kitchen areas and areas to relax in the sun on breaks. Along with a real “team spirit” atmosphere and office “fun days”
Just to add – Doctor Who fans may also enjoy some of the décor themes….
We asked the company for their opinion of the working environment; this is what the Operations Manager had to say –
“We care about our staff, we provide a free fruit bowl on a Monday morning and we run office fun days given out Golden Awards to recognise the hard work our staff put in and have a little fun. What makes us so unique is the feeling of being at HOME, everyone gets from day one. We are a company who listens, takes actions and delivers results. Come on, join the family today and begin your journey with us”
To join this company you will have to have the following skills –
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an administration role or similar
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Driven and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch if you are shortlisted.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.