For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a well established client in Barnet for an Administrator to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within administration and must hold a transferrable DBS. If you do not hold a DBS then we can discuss this in more detail.
- Barnet, local to High Barnet Station with great transport links via train & bus
- Lovely, Friendly & Dynamic Team
- £21,000 to £24,500 per annum
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with initial enquiries from prospective customers
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Preparing information packs
- Documenting important information on in-house systems
- Processing invoices
- Supporting and providing administration support to other members of the team
- Maintaining document templates for use within the company
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Be well organised
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.