Osborne Appointments are currently working with a large business based in Borehamwood who are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their busy office. The company specialise in the protection and insurance of tenants deposits when renting.
The main purpose of the role is to perform general administrative tasks and provide support to the Disputes Teams.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000
Skills required –
- A minimum of 1 year experience in an administration role or similar
- A good level of Maths and English skills
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Driven and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ensuring that post and emails received are processed and made available to the Disputes Team within the deadlines
- To assist with responding to all emails for all schemes and manage the customer service inbox
- To ensure that all relevant forms are processed in a timely and accurate manner e.g. membership applications
- Ensuring that all DNCF’s, Rebuttal Evidence, General Queries and Complaints are checked and processed accurately
- To issue Dispute Notification Claims Forms where required
- To assist with dispatching of all letters and documentation ensuring they contain the appropriate scheme literature.
- Assisting Disputes Case Handlers with casework where required including but not limited to proof reading adjudication decisions, requesting payments, responding to case emails and preparing cases for adjudication
- Maintaining filing systems and computer records
- Ensuring that the daily post is franked on time and cheques are processed accurately
- Ensuring that Adjudication decisions are processed for payment throughout the day and that payment is sent
This role requires the candidate to have an excellent eye for detail and determination. There is room for progression within this company for individuals that work hard.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.