For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have strong administration skills?
Are you available to start Immediately ?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for a Administrator to support one of our clients based in Hitchin. This is an exciting and fast paced role, with great opportunity to work for our extremely successful Client!
Our client is looking for a strong administrator, with previous experience in a similar role, who is a confident communicator and able to prioritise a busy workload. his is an exciting and fast paced role, with great opportunity to work for our extremely successful delivery business!
12 Month FTC
Office based – free on-site parking
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm – 40 hour week
Administrator - Key Responsibilities:
- In this role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manager Customer Chases and Escalations
- Provide cover for colleague absences, and manage small works
- Update various spreadsheets with live information
- Creating RAMS for planned works
- Ad hoc office duties
Administrator - Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within an administration role
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of achieving on set targets and KPI’s
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
Customer Service Administrator - Benefits
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Discounts to a number of retailers
- Free on-site parking
- Great company reputation
- Full training provided
- Remote working offered if preference
If you are interested in this position to start in January 2022, then apply with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website