Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Experienced Administrator on a temp to permanent basis. This vacancy is within a family orientated and vastly growing organisation located in High Barnet.
- Spacious and well decorated office area
- Low staff turnover
- Diverse and friendly team
- Situated on the high street within walking distance of the local shopping area
- Immediate start
- Full time (9:00-17:00)
- Candidates MUST have or be happy to apply for an enhanced DBS check
- Deal with all initial enquiries from prospective clients
- Dealing with queries by answering the telephone, email and face-to-face queries
- Arranging client meetings around team members diaries
- Insuring the timely return of all industry related documents
- Processing checks so that they apply with company policy.
- Assisting the finance team auditing of transactions as required
- General office administration such as organising paper work and keeping on top of the filing system
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills with advanced ability in Microsoft Office
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must work with an eye to detail and take pride in achieving work of the highest quality
- Confident telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- An ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Problem-solving skills
We will be holding interviews on this position ASAP.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction. We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website. This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency/business.