For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a role to start immediately?
Are you looking to join a friendly, fast paced team?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a client based in Welwyn Garden City, that are looking to recruit for an Administrator to join the Operations department.
Our client is looking for a candidate that has strong administration skills, excellent customer service and computer literate. The operations team is fairly large, full of character and very friendly working environment.
We are looking to a candidate that is available immediately to start on a temporary basis until Christmas (3 month contract)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Helping with the returns process of orders
- Keeping track of damages and and returns
- Liaising with clients to help manage their logistics
- Solving problems within all areas
- Updating systems and trackers
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within customer service / administration
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Fast paced environment
- Available to start immediately
- Free on-site parking
- 3 months work until the end of the year
- Canteen on-site
- Brought lunch at the end of each month
- Goodies provided in the kitchen
- Free food and drink sampling!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website