For more information about this job please contact:
An opportunity has arisen within one of our favourite clients based in Watford who are seeking an Administrator to join their expanding team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be working on their internal system and portals sourcing products once an order has been placed, so you will need to have great IT skills and have the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Salary - £21,000
Location – Watford, Rickmansworth
Hours – Monday to Friday
- Placement of all customer quotes with most competitive supplier
- Confirmation of customer quotes and supply of necessary paperwork within agreed timeframes
- Updating customers on progress of quotes via email or phone as required
- Building and maintaining mutual beneficial relationships with dealer network
- Monitoring dealers performance and ensuring they are meeting our agreed KPIs
- Interpreting dealer responses to quote enquiries and selecting the appropriate dealer for the order
- Checking initial quote against actual order to ensure there are no discrepancies
- Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills with a confident and polite telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Team player
- A proven ability to plan, problem solve and prioritise
- A warm, enthusiastic and outgoing personality is critical
Benefits (not limited to):
- Life healthcare Insurance
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free car parking
If you are interested in applying for the position of Administrator then please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website