For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client, who are a world leader in what they do. They are based in Elstree and they are looking for an Administrator to join a their growing and friendly team on a permanent basis.
The role is very varied, busy and requires excellent organisation skills, here is everything you need to know:
- Based in Elstree
- Monday - Friday
- 08:30 - 17:30
- £21,000 per annum
- Looking for someone ASAP – interviews being held immediately
- Potential to progress
- Free parking on site
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering customer calls/emails and enquiries
- Process jobs on the system, deciding whether to invoice the customer
- General admin duties
- Renewing service contracts
- Coordinating and liaising with the service team, engineers and clients
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a fast paced environment & the ability to multi-task
- Strong administrator skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player
- Must be a positive person!
- Excellent organisational kills & ability to prioritise
- Enthusiastic & personable
- Great telephone manner
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.