For more information about this job please contact:
Exciting Opportunity for an experienced Administrator!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for our client in Garston, Watford for a Business Administrator on a full time, temporary to permanent basis to start immediately!
- Hours: 9am - 5:30pm or 8:30 - 5:00pm (Mon - Fri)
- Paying up to £22,000 PA dependent on experience
- Immediate Start
- Potential to progress
- Administration/support experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- IT Skills (Word, Excel, Email)
- Numeric skills
- Self motivated to work independently, proactive, use initiative
- Organisational skills, methodical, attention to detail
- Ensuring accurate contracts are issued
- Handling Starter Packs
- General office support
- Collation of weekly/monthly reports
- Ordering of materials and tracking of costs
- Raising and tracking of sales invoices
- Processing of contractor timesheets and expense forms ready for approval
- Liaise with Field Ops; Organise personnel’s security clearance, access accreditation and applications, e.g. Airside, Police, site access
- Ad hoc administrative activities as requested by Commercial Manager.
Please note, due to the location of this client - it would be ideal if you are able to drive and own your own car.
**Industry training provided**
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.