For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Services Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity to join a company who thrive year on year in Wellingborough – please read below for more info – a contract role up to 9 months to start ASAP with the possibility of a permanent role at the end.
Our client is a company within the industrial sector which sells consumable around the world. They have a fantastic reputation and their products are valued and always in demand. They have a fantastic office team which you will become an integral part of!
- To provide a consistently world class level of service to customers; on the telephone, in writing, and in the day to day undertaking of every aspect of their work.
- To produce regular and ad-hoc sales and statistical reports to management; sales personnel and customers as required.
- To support business development through providing a comprehensive support service to the sales force and potentially to sales personnel across other regions.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders, helping to input data, as well as checking credit control
- ORDER PROCESSING - so previous exp with this is a plus
- Dealing with enquiries customer’s may need help with
- Updating general admin, helping out to put info on the system
- Creating new customer accounts and carrying out any vetting needed to be done on the new clients
- Supporting other members of the team where needed
These are just a few of the tasks required and more detail will be provided upon successful application / a call from myself.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience liaising and dealing with customers and sales personnel.
- A high level of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to multi task. Highly organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to work within a team as well on own initiative and independently.
- Accurate Data Entry
- Strong IT abilities. Minimum intermediate MS Office, including Excel.
- Experience of customer databases/ CRM systems
This is a really great opportunity to join a sucsseful company who really look after their staff. With 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and other great reasons to join, apply today!
Nicola is dealing with this role and any extra info needed please don’t hesitate to contact her – 01234 347069 or Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.