For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a strong administrator?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for an Administrator to work for one of our large, well-established clients based in Warrington, Cheshire.
This is a temporary opportunity to help support a high volume of administrative tasks with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
- Dealing with a backlog of work from POD - Proof of Delivery Check In's
- Communicating with other members of staff via phone / email.
- Updating systems with the correct data
- Sorting and filing paperwork.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a busy office environment
- Previous experience within an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel & Outlook
The ideal candidate would be available to start immediately, quick learner and ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV online.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)