For more information about this job please contact:
Do you want to work for an innovative company that rewards hard work with support and great opportunity for career progression? CALLING ALL RECENT GRADUATES! 1/2 past job experience is perfect as they are wanting to train someone up to progress within.
This is an amazing opportunity for a sales and office administrator to join a technology manufacturer currently experiencing huge growth in the market.
Fantastic package available that includes:
- Basic starting salary of £23k, plus quarterly bonus.
- 20 days holiday to start with but increasing year on year to 25 days.
- Advanced company pension.
- Life cover& private healthcare including a subsidised gym membership.
The successful candidate will report directly to the administration manager and will focus on the following key responsibilities:
- Administration – Incoming call handling, processing sales orders, quotation and trial sample management and supporting sales engineers when they are on the road.
- Logistics – order management, billing & shipping of products. Stock control.
- Analysis (reporting) - preparation of sales stat reports.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent IT skills essential particularly relating to Microsoft office and excel.
- Clear, concise and very well organised.
- Analytical skills to be able to break down information into separate groups.
- Flexible, able to work well under pressure and results orientated.
If this sounds like the career step you are looking for then apply now with your CV!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.