For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a strong analytical thinker?
Do you have a strong eye for detail?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a client based on the outskirts of Hitchin that are looking to recruit for an experienced Administrator to join the join.
Our client is looking for a candidate that is an analytical thinker, detail orientated and ability to manipulate data and identify errors.
We are looking to a candidate that is available immediately so start on a temporary basis, with the opportunity of going permanent after 12 weeks.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Stock movement from bulk storage to making it available on back-office system which is live to the website – therefore making it available for sale.
- Producing bagging and transfer lists
- Keeping on top of stock, flagging out of stock items to quickly resolve to prevent loss of revenue for business
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within administration is essential
- Strong use of Microsoft excel
- Detail oriented
- Methodical, analytical
- Questioning, wanting to understand how things working, practical
- Looking at and resolving queries
- IT literate, happy to look at systems explore working in different ways to suit business needs
- Solution focus
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website