For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work within an office based environment?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an Administrator to join their client based in Hertford on a permanent basis
Description of role:
To arrange, schedule and manage electrical maintenance in residential properties using the company workflow system
- Open plan office
- 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Stable & growing company, even through COVID
- No office experience needed
- Full training provided
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Input jobs into the company workflow system
- Book appointments with residents, caretakers etc.
- Schedule appointments for electricians including re-scheduling appointments for priority jobs
- Update client portal with scheduled and completion dates
- Update workflow system for parts received etc.
- Complete overdue reports for clients
- Complete NICEIC notifications
- Arrange parking for electricians when required
- Taking calls and booking appointments for the Testing & Inspection team if required
- Any ad-hoc duties as reasonably instructed by your line manager or directors
Experience & attributes required:
- Confident telephone manner
- Willing to develop and learn new skills
- Strong IT Skills, able to use a computer
- Positive approach to work
If you are interested, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.