For more information about this job please contact:
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is seeking a superstar administrator to help with the increasing workload due to growth.
Hours: Mon - Friday 9am - 5pm
The duties will include:
- Typing out new job forms using preloaded templates
- Dealing with enquiries for new business
- Processing new job details
- Ensuring compliance is met
- Stock contro
- Managing diaries
- General office admin
The ideal candidate:
- Previous admin experience
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
- Prioritise workloads and able to work to strict dealines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and admininstration skills inlcuding typing
Please note that you will have to full working history and complete a CRB check (client will arrange) to be considered for the role.
If you match the above please apply now!!!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website