For more information about this job please contact:
A great opportunity to join a growing team in Bedford within a great insurance company. They are looking for a membership administrator to join them. Progression opportunities for the right person with the drive to succeed. Someone with previous experience within insurance is a bonus but not necessary but administrator experience is most definitely preferred.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To assist the Operations Team in achieving and maintaining service level agreements for customer service, quality and activity by providing proactive administration support.
The Operations Team consists of New Business, Member Services & Retention.
- Process member and intermediary requests on our administration platforms.
- Deal with all new business, both in relation to new members and increase cover.
- Deal with queries from members and intermediaries via telephone and email.
- Follow our business retention process which includes outbound calls, emails to members and intermediaries.
- Open daily post and scan to relevant area.
- Envelope and frank mail from across the business.
- Bulk print system generated documents.
- Update member details to ensure they remain current .
- Deal with Holloway withdrawals/deaths.
- Deal with returned mail from members.
- Provide excellent Customer Service via phone, email and letter
- Manage various mailboxes.
- Assist the Underwriting Team.
- Chase outstanding member and intermediary requirements.
- Process BACs reports on a daily basis.
- Process direct debit and direct credit submission files via Finastra.
- Produce reports on an ad-hoc basis.
- Adherence to the Society’s processes and procedures.
- Ad hoc work to support the Operations Team as and when required.
If you have the relevant experience, and you would like to apply please do today…
Any questions, please ask Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.