Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join our client based in Stevenage.
**Flexible Working Hours - Part Time OR Full Time**
- Manage the contract folder for each new customer agreement, including survey forms and lease agreements
- Maintain various spreadsheets with the contract progress and status
- Update the database accurately
- Create and send invoices
- Calculate and analyse contract statistics
- Liaise with several internal teams
- 1 hour lunchtime cover to log service calls
- Ad-hoc administration support for the Managing Director
Experience / Skills required:
- Administration / finance background
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong numeracy skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Confident communication skills
- Proactive work ethic
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact us – 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.