TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATOR - RIDGMONT, BEDFORDSHIRE - £7.50 - £8.41 PER HOUR
- Are you available immediately for a temporary assignment?
- Do you have previous warehouse administration experience?
- Are you a proficient user of MS Office?
We are currently recruiting a Administrator to join our clients' busy team on an ongoing temporary basis. As an administrator you will cover a wide range of duties from finance through to after sales service, liaising closely with the different departments within the business. The hourly rate will increase after 12 weeks.
Duties will include:
- Obtain outstanding balance payments from all customers prior to delivery of order
- Confirm all deliveries at the end of the day once deliveries are complete
- Complete all banking procedures accurately and in line with policy
- Maintaining a complete and accurate cash movement sheet
- Check expense invoices for payment
- Contacting all customers and arranging delivery
- Enter all delivery dates into the system and the delivery round sheet
- Generate delivery paperwork for the following day, including all customer delivery instructions
- Comply with all policies and procedures relating to service
- Dealing with customer service issues/complaints promptly and in a sympathetic manner
You will be competent in computer use, highly organised, accurate and committed to delivering excellent customer service. You will work closely with the Distribution Manager, liaising with our customers, suppliers and service centre to ensure a high standard of after sales customer service levels.
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 6.00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays and Sundays. You will need to be flexible with hours during busy periods.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.