IMMEDIATE START - PERMANENT - SALARY £16,500.00 - ADMINISTRATOR
Our client based in Kempston Hardwick is currently seeking a Administrator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be able to work 9.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Carry out the various tasks performed daily, weekly & monthly
2. Ensure that customer SLA’s are met or exceeded
3. Answer and respond to emails and telephone enquiries from internal and external customers
4. Ensure that all Quality and Health and Safety standards are met or exceeded at all times
5. Action any issues, queries, or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved in a timely fashion and to all parties’ satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable
6. Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
This role involves a great deal of data input and therefore a high degree of attention to detail is required. The ability to provide a high level of customer service is also essential.
Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office products inparticully Excel and have excellent data entry skills.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.