For more information about this job please contact:
Credit Control Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based in Watford for a Credit Control Administrator to join their friendly, supportive and growing team. The successful candidate will have excellent Customer Service skills, a methodical approach and you must be really willing to learn. Credit Control experience isn't necessary but would be a bonus!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to learn something new and really challenge themselves.
Monday to Friday
£22,000 - £24,000
• Resolving queries on customer accounts
• Producing invoices and credit notes and processing customer payments
• Taking Direct Debit payments from customer and resolving related queries
• Providing administrative support to the team
• Monitoring debtor accounts and contracting debtors to arrange the payment of overdue amounts
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Any adhoc duties
The ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent Customer Skills experience, Accounts/Credit Control experience would be an advantage
• Be an excellent communicator and relationship-builder witha background in Administration
• Hands-on team player with high attention to detail
• Be IT literate, Strong Excel skills
• Proactive and determined
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website