For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced administrator?
Do you have fleet experience?
Do you have the ability to be adaptable, motivated and use your initiative?
If so, this could be the next role for you!
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Fleet Administrator/Document Controller (6 Month Maternity Cover) for our client based in Stevenage.
Hours: 40 per week (on a rota basis / 8am-5pm or 8.30am-5.30pm)
Salary: £22,000 per annum
• General co-ordination and administration of fleet
• Liaise with internal and external departments
• Tracking and recording information
• Providing inductions where appropriate
• Handling calls
• Monthly activity reports
• Creating cost comparisons for approval
• Ordering stationary
• Document control tasks including creating and formatting documents
• Various other administrative tasks where required
Skills and Experience:
• Full clean UK Driving Licence
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with various administration tasks
• Strong IT Skills (MS Office essential, Indesign advantageous)
• Excellent time management
• Experience of Pegasus Opera (advantageous)
If you are interested in this role, please call on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.