For more information about this job please contact:
Are you fun & enthusiastic and organised?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for one of our fantastic clients based in Watford who are seeking an Administrator to join their fun sales team on a contract basis.
If you have experience within an office environment carrying out Administration then we'd love to hear from you!
6 MONTH FTC
Salary - £21,000
Location – Watford, Rickmansworth
Hours – Monday to Friday
- Liaising with the Account Management Team to ensure all eligibility reports are requested and uploaded into our CRM system on a daily basis
- Managing all customer sign-up cases and calls regarding logins and password resets
- Liaising with the Head of Procurement and Supplier Relations to ensure the Vehicle Stock Page is updated on a daily basis
- Following up with drivers who have outstanding documents surrounding their vehicle orders
- Management of the Team Inbox and the allocation of leads
- Administer the Cancellation process
- Document Management
- Team player
- Self-motivated and eager to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Excellent phone manner and communicator
- A warm, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well under time restrictions
- Basic IT skills – Word and Excel
Benefits (not limited to):
- Life healthcare Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free car parking
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website