For more information about this job please contact:
Administrator (12 month FTC)
Osborne Appointments are currently looking for an Administrator to join our well-established Engineering client in Stevenage on a 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover).
- To provide excellent administration, organisation, document and presentation skills
- Ensure a professional, accurate and consistent service
- Organise, format and complete business-critical documentation
- Regular use of Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign)
- Ensure the company brand is represented correctly in all documentation
- Monitor, action and assign tasks from the shared mailboxes
- Attend regular team meetings
- Planning critical paths, highlighting key milestones to stakeholders
- Updated information using the company CRM system
- Scanning and file hard copy documentation in line with procedures
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management
- Forward-thinking and able to prioritise own workload
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working in line with Health & Safety procedures
- Positive approach to work
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! For further information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Tags: Administrator, Document Controller, stevenage, hertfordshire, contract, engineering, admin