For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our client located in Hatfield on a 12 month contract
Furpose of the role:
To ensure the accurate collection and input of technical/engineering data, to provide administrative support to the Engineering Team and place Purchase Orders.
- Accurate data entry onto the CMMS
- Entering job plans & relevant documents
- Filing work orders in accordance with procedures
- Raising purchase orders, logging invoices, creating goods receipts
- Organising travel, hotels, taxis and booking external courses
- Ordering stationery and PPE
- Supporting the Engineering team with any required admin/duties
- First Aider for Engineering Team
Skills & Experience:
- SAP experience is essential
- Experience within a highly regulated environment is essential
- First Aid advantageous
- Resilient nature
- Able to work in a busy environment, under pressure
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, apply today. For any further information, call me today on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.