For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an ambitious individual looking for a new opportunity in Central London, Pall Mall?
Would you like to work for a friendly yet professional business?
If yes, we are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join one of well established, growing clients based in Pall Mall local to public transport including Green Park station. This role is vital within the business & is a great opportunity for a great career!
- Benefits including pension, private medical insurance, yearly bonus & much more
- 9:00am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Salary dependent on experience
- 1 hour lunch with great shops & restaurants near by
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Administration support to the team
- Preparation of new client forms
- Scanning of incoming & outgoing post
- Administration of forms & reports
- Management of Senior Managers diary
- Dealing with incoming & outgoing telephone calls
- General typing of emails/letters
- Answering telephone calls
- Covering Reception a rota basis
- Setting up clients on the systems
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to prioritise workload
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.