For more information about this job please contact:
Do you enjoy a fast-paced Administration role?
Would you like to work for a well-established, leading brand?
If so, this could be your next opportunity!
Osborne Appointments are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join our Home Interiors and Soft Furnishings client based in Hatfield.
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers
- Providing administrative support
- Updating internal system accurately (e.g. dates and technical information)
- Creating and setting up stock codes
- Raising purchase orders
- Run / update weekly reports
- Analysing data and updating spreadsheets
- Chasing suppliers for confirmation and date management
- Updating and working with a critical path
- Managing your own diary (such as daily to-do lists)
- Quality control, organising and maintaining fabric swatch sample library
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in administration, supporting in a production environment
- A basic understanding of the process of production planning and a creating / setting up of new product data both technical data, numerical data and product descriptions
- Able to relate to the process of a critical path
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient Excel skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work independently with a pro-active attitude
Hours: Monday - Friday / 8.30am - 5pm - early finish on a Friday!
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! For more information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.