Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join our client based in Stevenage.
- Provide full administrative support
- Process New Business, Renewals and Mid Term Adjustments
- Chase payments and renewals
- Check case compliancy
- Maintain current knowledge of policy specifics and mandatory requirements
- Ensure errors are monitored and reported accordingly
- Answer incoming calls and direct callers to the right department
- Occasional support with file audits, file checks and data clean-up
Experience / Skills required:
- Strong administration background
- Insurance industry knowledge would be a great advantage
- High attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Proactive work approach
Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.