Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join an expanding organisation to provide overall assistance for administrative, accounts and property management tasks.
Role - Administration Assistant
Location – Borehamwood
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 17:30pm
Salary - £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
The company – Property Management Service
- Check all invoices are correct and passed to property managers for authorisation of payment
- Dealing with all correspondence received by post
- Posting paid invoices to Propman
- Dealing with job orders from booking to completion
- Organising cleaning and gardening quotations for properties
- Taking inbound calls
- Assisting property managers with tasks
- Keeping systems and notes up to date and accurate
- Ensuring all insurances i.e. Contractor insurance, Buildings insurance etc. are up to date, renewed and in place
Experience and Skills required –
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to communicate clearly
- Administration experience is required
- Previous experience working in property management – desired
- A basic understanding of how property management works
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organised
- Ability to organise and structure own day
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous experience using Propman would be an advantage
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.