Osborne Appointments are currently representing a growing organisation based in Borehamwood for an Administrative Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be required to support two teams within the company.
Key details about the role:
- Salary of £16,000 per annum
- Growing organisation with the chance to gain additional qualifications
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging travel for members of the team
- Processing agreements
- Arranging events & exhibitions
- Processing expenses
- Ordering supplies online
- General Administrative duties
- Reception cover
- Preparing documentation for meetings
- Processing orders & raising invoices (training will be provided)
- General Ad-hoc work
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to prioritise workload
This position is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a role working within a growing organisation.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.