For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a new Admin Role within the Finance Department & within a growing organisation in Waltham Abbey?
If yes, then please apply with your updated CV. We are very excited to be representing a business in Waltham Cross/Waltham Abbey. Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator within a busy, varied & growing team.
This role is working with a fun and dynamic team that although the business is a large size they pride themselves on not being too “corporate” offices and have a friendly and family feel about the organisation. This role is reporting directly to the Finance Director and has a lot of scope to develop your skills.
- up to £20,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus
- Updating bank systems
- Raising invoices & credits
- Updating Sales Invoices & credits to accounting system
- Matching & processing purchase invoices
- Answering incoming calls & dealing with general enquiries
- Responding to queries via email
- General administrative duties
- Admin support to other members within the team
Qualities and skills our client would like:
- Sage 200 would be an advantage
- Able to work independently & within a team
- Willing to support within busy office including admin & much more
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.