For more information about this job please contact:
My client based in Hendon is looking for a temp to perm Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
Start Date: Immediate.
Parking on site.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Accounts payable function
- Print AP invoices and check Accounts Inbox regularly
- Code & batch invoices & post the batch invoices
- Posting and analysis of all AP payments daily
- Process Cash sales from Hendon, Shop, Web import
- Prepare BACS payment runs
- Make manual payments as required/update schedule daily
- Post and reconcile Amex charges once a week
- Supplier statement reconciliations monthly
- Carry out the 5201/5208 Stock Reconciliations monthly
- Prepare accruals schedule for current month invoices not yet received
- Aged Creditors reporting – once a week
- Expected payments schedule – Updated Daily and schedule reported once a week
- Month End Reports – Updated Monthly
- Other Month end support to Financial Controller
- Manage Petty-cash, change requests and Petty cash rec
- Change floats for shops where required
- Post collection & Distribution
- Personal Dry-cleaning/dockets
- Personal postage
- Sound basic understanding of accounting techniques/principles/practice
- Accounts Payable experience
- Motivated and confident individual who can communicate well at all levels
- AAT studier/finalist preferable
- SAP experience preferable
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact Harriet at the Barnet Branch)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website