For more information about this job please contact:
Accounts Payable Clerk
Osborne Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our well established client based in Borehamwood who continue to reward their staff well in terms of incentives and training along with the chance progress in your career.
You will be working in the Accounts department supporting the Finance Manager with day to day duties.
- Location - Borehamwood
- Hours – Monday to Friday
- Salary - £23,500 - £26,500 per annum DOE
- 22 Days holiday entitlement (Increases on years service)
- Minimum two years accounts experience
- Enter supplier invoices on to Sage on daily basis
- Month-end supplier statement reconciliation
- Posting purchasing invoices to the appropriate ledgers, across a complex coding structur
- Assist with month-end tasks including posting journal
- Prepare supplier payments
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Business Credit Card posting and statement reconciliation
- Reviewing AP processes with the view to provide accurate and detailed reporting to the management
- Checking Supplier commission payments received
- Assisting with credit control duties
- Prepare Ad-hoc reports including supplier status, aged creditor analysis, unallocated cash, payments due and disputed items reports
- General ad-hoc duties assisting Finance Team as required
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two years Accounts experience/knowledge
- AAT Qualified or studying towards your AAT desirable
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hands on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (knowledge of Sage 50 accounts desirable)
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise
- Must be eager to learn and show willingness
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
If you would like to learn more or if you would like the opportunity to be considered for this versatile and exciting role then please apply today with your most recent CV and we will be in touch if you are selected.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.