For more information about this job please contact:
Part-Time Accounts Assistant
Are you experienced within an Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper role with use of Sage?
Osborne Appointments are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our client during a time of exciting growth. You will be a key player in a small focussed and dynamic team, enjoying modern facilities, great location with easy and free parking, lunches provided etc.
- Part-time, 20-25 hours per week, flexible on days/times
- £11 - £12 per hour
- Company relocating to Leighton Buzzard
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Posting purchase invoices to Sage
- Co-ordinating expenses and posting payments
- Credit control, including liaising with sales team on price queries
- Raising customer statements and supplier remittance, monthly
- Reporting when required
- Filing and some general office admin
- Additional tasks/responsibilities as required (eg. Phone answering, order entry etc
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Accounts department
- Use of Sage is a must, Sage50 advantageous
- Strong IT Skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Meticulous, organised and systematic approach
- Excellent numerical and financial awareness
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Values in honesty, integrity, and loyalty
- Flexible, proactive and always looking for ways to improve
- Is a great team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website