For more information about this job please contact:
Are you available to start work immediately?
Do you have experience within Accounts?
If so, Osborne Appointments are working with a client based near Baldock that are currently looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
Our client is looking for additional support within the Credit Control team on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have either credit control or accounts experience, available to start immediately and looking to join a growing business!
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Weekly Pay - £11.80 an hour
Free on-site parking
- Investigate credit claims from customers and raise credit notes accordingly
- Liaise with the Credit Controllers and Sales Team on all matters affecting credit issues
- To undertake cross-training in other areas of the Accounts Department to enable career
- development and cover during emergencies, sickness and holidays.
- Maintain the Accounts receivable email inbox
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Taking telephone payments for proformas/invoices
- General office administration
- Assist the Credit Controllers
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within accounts / credit control
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Must be a driver and dog lover
If you are interested in this position apply online with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website