For more information about this job please contact:
Do you want to work for a very exciting and innovative company?
Our client has a turnover of 500m Euros and trade in 10 countries across Europe through 9 industry leading brands!
They are currently looking for an Temporary Accounts Assistant to join their finance team.
This role is for an immediate start and will go on until 15th January 2019.
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 per hour.
Well being incentives.
Fun and buzzy environment to work in.
This role is responsible for the order fraud vetting process along with other parts of the accounts receivable and payable functions, reporting to Finance Manager and the Internal Fraud Expert. To be responsible for assessing orders prior to dispatch and to ascertain if they are genuine orders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assess orders at the pre-dispatch status, to ascertain if they are suspicious or not based on set criteria.
- Log all queried orders (using excel and internal systems), analyse trend data and share this data with Finance Team.
- Liaise with internal Fraud expert and company suppliers to prevent fraudulent activity.
- Assist the internal Fraud expert ensuring that all departments have a good understanding of the security protocol and are following the prescribed procedure (including any updates in the procedure).
- Assist finance team wherever needed during busy Christmas period.
Essential Competencies/ skills:
- Ability to confidently deal with sensitive issues / complaints while dealing with fraudulent and legitimate customers as required.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints as a result of checks being carried out before order processing.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Excel profficient.
- Data entry with accuracy and efficiency with strong attention to detail is a must
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and apply, alternatively you can also contact me on the below:
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.