For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience using Quickbooks?
Are you looking to join growing, vibrant business?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant to join a well established, friendly business based in Stevenage.
This is a temporary opportunity covering a 9 month maternity leave (may be extended).
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day.
- Add to QuickBooks any purchase / sales / credit notes and file and archive
- Open post daily and deal with contents.
- Deal with emails daily, print off as required and deal with queries.
- Reconcile Supplier Statements and follow up missing invoices.
- Deal with calls from Suppliers and Customers.
- Weekly payment runs.
- Post bank payments received daily.
- Credit control on any outstanding payments due.
- Load monthly wages and payroll journals onto systems.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Load expenses.
- Keeping up to date with personnel files including induction packs.
- Updating attendance records.
- Filing holiday forms and job cards.
- To accurately record all Purchase invoices and Credit notes against Purchase Orders using MRP system.
- Helping in other areas of the business when required, including sales, and purchasing.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience using Quickbooks
- Compentent user of Excel and Word
- Ability to prioristise and be well organised
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website