Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant based in New Barnet. This role will be on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly/weekly payment runs
- Investigate all queries that arise and resolve these in time and in a professional manner with help from the relevant Department
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Preparation of monthly invoices for Third Party, Corporate and Retail clients
- Collection of all sums due from these clients on due dates, including calling to chase outstanding debts
- Reconciling payments received from and Retails customers
- Regular weekly / monthly reporting to management using Excel
- Issuing refunds for the customers and posting on in-house system
- Continually critique and improve existing processes and procedures
- Investigating with the suspect/fraudulent transactions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 – including excellent excel skills. (vlookup/pivot table/ifsum)
- Outstanding attention to detail is a must
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to confidently deal with business partners and customers as required
- Strong written and spoken English is a must
- Outgoing, friendly but firm personality
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.