For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience in accounts/finance?
Can you see yourself working for a growing company?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for our data security client based in Stevenage.
Working hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £17,500 - £22,000 (depending on experience).
- Communicating with customers over the phone and by email
- Handling bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable/receivable
- VAT returns
- Checking sales orders
- Issuing documents to customers
- Releasing sales orders for the sales team
- Credit checks
- Ad hoc administrative/accounts duties that may be needed
- Previous experience in accounts/finance
- AAT would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills (Sage/Navision)
- Confident communication skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Highly organised
Study package option available
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.