For more information about this job please contact:
Have you started studying your AAT and looking for a company that will help you achieve your qualification?
Keen to join an upbeat and friendly team?
Osborne Appointments are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join our rapidly growing client based in Hertford., with immediate start.
Job Type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience
- Working to support the Chief Financial Officer and Director of Operations in the general running of the accounts department
- Preparing reports using Excel and PowerPoint
- Handling customer queries efficiently
- Taking a proactive approach, anticipating potential complications or delays with the customer in mind
- Accurate record keeping, filing and documentation
- Producing invoices
- Credit Control / Chasing invoices
- Supporting with the administration of Payroll
- Any other administrative duties as required
- Part AAT qualified, or looking to complete AAT qualification
- Team Player
- Self-motivated and able to work from own initiative
- Positive attitude in high-pressure situations
- High attention to detail
Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience working within an accounts / payroll department
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today! Should your application be successful, you will be contacted by a member of our Commercial Team at Osborne Appointments.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.