For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for the opportunity to join an Accountancy firm?
Would you like to be a part of a company who recognise your hard work?
A company who offer discretionary performance-based bonuses AND a competitive salary?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Hours - 8.30am - 5.00pm / Monday - Friday
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000
Osborne Appointments are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join our client based in St. Albans. They are a fast-paced accountancy firm, offering a fantastic opportunity to feel rewarded for the hard work you put in!
- Logging, distributing and filing of post and dealing with all deliveries
- Copying, scanning and filing
- Assisting the team with analysis for VAT and Tax return submissions when required
- Answering the phone and greeting clients
- Responsible for maintaining client files (physical and computerised copies)
- Drafting letters
- Assisting with the smooth running of the office
- Supporting the team with general ad hoc tasks
- Placing orders with suppliers and ensuring the office has adequate supplies
- Experience in Accounts Admin is advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and reach deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Prioritising and managing tasks
- Organised and orderly
- Professional manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Good with Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this role, apply today! For more information, give us a call on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.