For more information about this job please contact:
Want to contribute to the efforts of a busy office & utilise your skills whilst learning new ones?
Osborne Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join our well established, friendly & growing client based in Kingsbury.
All you need to know:
- Location – Kingsbury
- Hours – Monday to Friday
- Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
- 20 Days holiday entitlement
- Processing invoices
- Chase upcoming payments & deposits
- File all supplier invoices
- Input customer payments received onto Sage
- Process refunds
- Petty cash - record all cash expenses
- Record all credit card transactions monthly on a spreadsheet and post onto Sage.
- Daily use of their internall system
- Ad-hoc admin & sales duties
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Accounts experience/knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience with using Sage
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise
- Must be eager to learn and show willingness
If you would like to learn more or if you would like the opportunity to be considered for this versatile and exciting role that would suit either a University leaver or an experienced individual then please apply today with your most recent CV and we will be in touch if you are selected.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.