For more information about this job please contact:
Are you super friendly, hard-working and profesional with a background in Accounts and excellent Excel skills?
My client is looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their small friendly team in their Accounts team.You will be dealing with billing clients, aspects of Credit Control and liaising with suppliers.
Salary - £22,000
Working hours - 08:30 - 17:00
Small, relaxed and close knit team of 3
- Preparing and sending invoices for the whole business
- Credit control - chasing payments via phone, email and letters if necessary
- Liaising with suppliersr regarding any billing issues
- Assist with billing for all departments
- Ad-hoc administration to assist the team
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Great telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills are key
- Must have a professional yet personable manner
- Must be willing to learn
If you’ve just read the perfect role for you, please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website