For more information about this job please contact:
Accounts Administrator - Borehamwood
Want to contribute to the efforts of a busy office & utilise your skills whilst learning new ones?
Osborne Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join our well established, friendly & growing client based in Borehamwood.
If you're looking to take your first steps into Accounts, or even if you have previously worked in an Accounts department and you're looking for the next step in your career then this could be the perfect role for you!
What you need to know:
- Location: Borehamwood
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
- 22 Days holiday entitlement
- Potential to develop and complete qualifications within Accounts
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks (Vitality)
- Enter supplier invoices on to Sage on daily basis
- Month-end supplier statement reconciliations
- Posting purchasing invoices to the appropriate ledgers, across a complex coding structure
- Assist with month-end tasks including posting journals
- Prepare supplier payments
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Business Credit Card posting and statement reconciliation
- Reviewing AP processes with the view to provide accurate and detailed reporting to the Management
- Checking Supplier commission payments received
- Prepare Ad-hoc reports including supplier status, aged creditor analysis, unallocated cash, payments due and disputed items reports
- General ad-hoc duties assisting Finance Team as required
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Administration experience, preferably within an Accounts department
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience with using Sage would be a benefit
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise
- Must be eager to learn and show willingness
If you would like to learn more or if you would like the opportunity to be considered for this versatile and exciting role that would suit either a University leaver or an experienced individual then please apply today with your most recent CV and we will be in touch if you are selected.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.