For more information about this job please contact:
Do you love working with numbers? Are you looking for a career where you can learn and develop your skills?
Our Bedford based client is looking for an amazing Accounts Administrator to join them on a temp to perm basis.
The role will entail:
- Dealing with day to day accounts, purchase and sales ledgers
- Dealing with queries
- Liaising with internal colleges and external partners to ensure that all accounts information is correct and processed in a timely manner
As this is a relatively entry level position ideally the right candidate would be someone who is looking to start their career with accounts / finance. To be considered for the role you will need:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Flexibility as there are times when the office staff help in production to ensure that timescales are met
- Experience of working in an accounts environment
- An Accounts qualification is desirable but not essential as it will be more important to be keen and willing to learn.
The role is office based, Monday to Friday and the hours are:
7.30am to 4pm – Monday to Thursday
7.30am to 11.30am – Friday
If this sounds like the role for you then get in contact today; we have interviews available!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.