For more information about this job please contact:
up to £21,000 + benefits!
Our client currently has a vacancy for an Administrator in their busy office environment, joining their team of Accountancy and HR professionals. This is a very varied role, involving a wide range of duties but the primary function is to facilitate the smooth running of the office. The successful candidate will have an administrative background, preferably in an accountancy environment and will be looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Client liaison
- Prioritising a changing to-do list
- Confident use of MS Office and Practice Management software packages such as Digita and XERO
- General administration and diary management
- Day-to-Day workflow co-ordination with other administrative personnel
- Reception duties
- Ad-hoc secretarial and P.A. duties
- Minimum three year's general Administrative experience
- Accountancy experience - preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good educational standard in English, Maths and ICT
- Ability to produce high quality, accurate work
- Have an understanding of GDPR and confidentiality issues
- Experience of using systems holding confidential data
Our client is looking for an individual with a positive 'can do' attitude, attention to detail with an eye on the bigger picture
Highly organised, motivated and focused and someone who is committed to providing a first class client service!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call Grace Bennett on 01908 921090, email the team on email@example.com or APPLY TODAY!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.